Once you have chosen a theme for your , you will want to customise it, including changing colours, adding your company logo, and adding banner images.
Each theme has its own set of Specifications, including the correct image sizes for your logo, banners, and product images. You will need to download the specifications for your theme.
To access your theme specifications:
1. Go to our theme store at themes.powerstores.com.
2. Find your theme and click on that theme.
3. Click on "Theme Specifications" at the bottom of the page, then "Click Here" to download.
4. You will then be taken to Dropbox to download the PDF file with your theme specifications.
5. Open the PDF file. Here you will see a visual documentation of your theme's home page, with all the image sizes indicated.
EXAMPLE: The above image shows the specs for the "SPA" theme. Download your own theme specs from the theme store.
6. On the second page of the PDF, you will find the specifications for all images and content for all the pages of your site, based on this theme.