To Prepare your Banner Images for Upload:
First, you will need to create image files that will look great on your website. Depending on the theme you have chosen for your , there are specific dimensions for the banner images on your site.
1. Find out the right image dimensions for your banners
See this article to find out the specifications for banner images for your chosen theme. Within your , you will also see image specifications on the "Add Image" icon (see "Upload New Photo" steps below).
2. Size your images appropriately
So as to not distort the image, you should crop the image or add space around the image, rather than resizing it. If you need help, please write an email to your support team, we will be happy to help.
3. Save your images
The file type should be .jpg or .png. Make sure the filename has NO special characters, including no spaces. The file size should be less than 1 MB. A smaller file size is better, so that your web page loads more quickly.
Once you have saved your banner images following these instructions, you are ready to upload them to your .
To Add a Banner Image:
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Go to your website. Click on "View Your Store" in the upper right corner of your screen. This will take you to your site's home page.
NOTE: You must be logged in (step 1) in order to edit your .
On the Home page of your website, you will either see an existing banner image imported from your chosen template, or you will see a placeholder box saying "Add Image".
To Change an Image:
if you see an image that you want to replace, follow these steps:
1) Move your mouse over the image until a black box appears, like in the photo below.
2) Click the trash can icon in the upper right corner to delete the existing image.
3) Click "Yes" to "Are you sure you want to delete this image?"
4) An "Add Image" box will appear, with the recommended dimensions of the image to add. Then follow the steps below to upload a new photo.
To Upload a New Image:
If you see "Add Image" box, follow these steps:
1. Click Add Image.
2. A dialog box will appear, allowing you to select a photo from your computer or device, or from one of many online file storage locations such as Facebook, Dropbox, or Instagram. Locate your file and click "Upload".
3. Once uploaded, you can edit your photo, including cropping, resizing, and adding effects. Click the "Edit" button to try it out.
4. Try out one or more of the photo editing options. Click "Save" when finished.
5. Fill in the image details such as Title (required) and Description and click "Ok". Your photo has been uploaded with your edits.