The pages of your store's website will be organised in folders or "Sections". The display names for these Sections will appear in the Main Menu of your website.
To add a Section:
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Website from the left menu.
3. Follow the link to Site Pages
4. You will see the current sections and pages of your website listed here.
When you open the Site Pages screen, you already have a few Section folders created. The Store Home and Footer folders are very important to the basic structure of your website.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT delete the Store Home and Footer folders!!
5. Add any new Section folders within the Store Home folder of your site.
Click Store Home, then click the Add Section button.
6. Enter a Display Name. This is the name that will appear in the Main Menu of your site.
7. The handle will get updated automatically.
8. In the Is Visible field:
Select “True” for the menu item to be visible on your site
Select “False” and the menu item will not appear on your site
NOTE: You may want to use the "False" setting to temporarily remove sections from your menu without deleting them from your Workspace.
9. Members only field:
Select “True” if you want only registered customers to have access to this section of your site
Select “False” if you want everyone who visits your site to have access to this section
10. Click Save.
To view your new section on your website/store:
1. Click "View Your Store" in the upper right corner of your Workspace, below your name.
2. You will be taken to your website home page. Look for the section name listed as a main menu item.
NOTE: If the menu item is not showing, click "Refresh" to refresh the page.
3. To add pulldown sub-menu items under your main menu, see how to Add Pages.