For the location of the feedback form, you can either add the feedback form to your existing Contact Us page, or you can create a new page.
If you wish to add the feedback form to your existing Contact Us page, you can skip ahead to the section below "Adding the Feedback Form to Your Page".
Creating a New Page for Your Form
You will need to first create a page for your form. The page type of the new page must be the Contact Us page type.
Read more about page types here >
Adding the Feedback Form to your Page
1. Go to your website. If you are currently in your Workspace, click on "View Your Store" on the upper right corner of your screen.
You must be logged in as an admin in order to edit your .
2. Go to the page that you just created (or to your existing "Contact Us" page).
3. Click the link Add a New Feedback Form
4. Double click on the feedback form name and it will be added to your site
5. This is how the Feedback form will appear on your site:
Receiving the Feedback Form submissions
When a visitor submits the feedback form, the answers will go to an email address of your choice. To set up the form and form submissions, follow these steps:
1. In your workspace, go to Website > Feedback Forms
2. You will see one form listed here, with the subject "Feedback Form". This is the default feedback form. Click the pencil icon to edit.
3. Enter the required details on the edit page.
Notified Email: enter an email address within your organization where you want to receive the submissions. The default address is the email ID used to create your store.
Subject: the subject of the email sent to the above address
Message Body Title: this is the instructional text that you want to appear on the web page above the form.
Click Save when finished.
Now, whenever a visitor submits their answers to your feedback form on your website, you will get an email at your chosen email ID with his/her answers to the form.