Custom Collections allow you to select products manually to add to your collection.
Smart Collections allow you to add products based on filters you set up. You can filter products by product title, brand, price, and more.
This article will provide instructions for creating a Custom Collection. You can learn about Smart Collections here >
To Create a Custom Collection:
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Collections from the left menu.
3. Click Add Custom Collection
4. Add a Title for the collection.
5. Add a Description (optional).
6. Click Save.
7. Add products to the collection. You can use the search function to enter keywords to find the products you want to add. Read here about Adding Products >
8. Select products you want to add by checking the boxes next to the products, or use the Select All button to select all of the visible products. Select None to deselect all products.
9. Once you've selected products, click Add Selected. The products you've added to the collection appear in the collection list at the bottom of the screen.
10. A Custom Collection can be reordered in any of the following ways:
Alphabetically A to Z
Alphabetically Z to A
By Price: Highest to Lowest
By Price: Lowest to Highest
By Created Date: Oldest to Newest
By Created Date: Newest to Oldest
Manually by drag-and-drop