1. Go to the Workspace
2. Click on Marketing from the left menu.
3. Within Marketing, click on Newsletter Campaigns.
4. Select Create New
Create the Newsletter Campaign
1. Select Create New
Step 1 - In Select Your List, select the desired list eg: Webware Testing
Step 2 - Under Campaign Name, enter the desired name. Eg: Happy Holidays December 2017
Step 3 - In From Name enter Your/Sender name eg: (Business Name)
Step 4 - In Reply to enter Your/Sender email id eg: (Business Email ID)
Step 5 - Subject Line can be Identical to the Campaign Name.
2. Start building the Newsletter Template
- Under the Newsletter Body, click on Templates and select the desired template from the dropdown.
3. Edit Newsletter Template
- Edit images as required
i. Double Click Image
ii. Select Browse Server
iii. Select Upload Image
iv. Select image from connected social platforms or select Choose File
v. Check off the box next to the uploaded image to add in the
vi. Updated Media file
vii. Select OK
- Edit links as required
i. Highlight image or text
ii. Click Ctrl, L
iii. Add link in URL bar
4. Change the color of the links/buttons
- Edit links/buttons as required
- Highlight button or text
- Double Click on the button/text
- Click on Advanced
- Scroll to the bottom of the window
- Under Style, got to color: (put the color of your choice, eg: red)
- Once the template is ready, click on Save As Draft.
5. Test the template
- Once the template is ready, You can send out a test email from here by selecting the option Send Draft via Email upto 3 people at a time.