In order to accept orders from your customers, you need to choose one or more payment methods for your . We recommend you set up at least one of the integrated payment gateways for your customers to make payments.
A payment gateway is a service that allows your customers to use credit cards, debit cards or net banking for purchases, and processes the transactions securely through a user’s merchant account.
supported Payment Gateways
currently supports the following payment gateways. Each of these gateways allow multiple payment options to be available to your customers during checkout.
For your domestic (Indian) customers:
1. DirecPay: We are official partners with DirecPay, a Times of Money company associated with Citibank. They provide one of the best payment aggregator services in India, along with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), debit card and net banking facilities. DirecPay supports 50+ banks across India. ’s partnership with DirecPay allows all customers to enjoy reduced transaction fees and zero setup costs with DirecPay. More Info >
2. CCAvenue: We are official partners with CCAvenue. They are the largest payment gateway service provider in India. CCAvenue supports 50 plus banks across India along with 100+ payment options through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking facilities. More Info >
3. PayU biz: PayU biz India is one of the largest payment gateway service providers. PayU biz offers high success rates and detailed analytics coupled with great customer service and aggressive pricing. PayU boz payment options include Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex credit cards, debit cards, net banking, cash cards and mWallets, IVR payments, and more. More Info >
4. PayUMoney: Also a service of PayU India, PayUMoney is designed to be fast and easy to set up, with low transaction fees. PayUMoney has a less exhausting list of requirements in order to acquire a merchant account, so that you can start accepting payments on your website quickly. PayUMoney supports Mastercard, Visa, debit cards, and net banking. More Info >
For International/Non-Indian customers or businesses:
1. PayPal: PayPal allows merchants to sell to customers from all around the world. With a PayPal business account, you can accept PayPal account payments as well as credit card payments (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, and Discover Card). More Info >
2. Stripe: ’s partnership with Stripe allows for businesses based out of USA or Canada. The accepted currencies are US dollars or Canadian dollars. Credit Cards supported for customers via Stripe are Visa, MasterCard and Amex. More Info >
3. Moneris: 's partnership with Moneris allows for businesses based out of USA or Canada. Moneris is a major payment gateway in North America. More Info >
See the comparison of each of these payment gateways in this table:
NOTE: Each payment gateway has its own fee structures and features associated with it, so we recommend that you research each of these before you decide which one is right for you.
also allows offline payments such as COD, money order, check or bank transfer, and other custom payment methods. To read about custom payment methods, click here >
For more details on any specific payment gateway, and the instructions on how to set up and apply for a merchant ID, please read the article for your chosen gateway: