If you have a blog on another platform (like Wordpress) that you would like to link to from your store, you can add a link from your store's main menu. Here's how.
How to add an outside Link to your Store:
1. Login to your :
- Go to /admin
- Enter your login details and click "Login"
- You will then be taken to your Workspace
2. Click on Website from the left menu.
3. Follow the link to Site Pages
4. You will see the current sections and pages of your website listed here.
NOTE: when you open the Site Pages screen, you already have a few Section folders created. The Home page and Footer folder are very important to the basic structure of your website.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT delete the Home and Footer folders!!
5. Select the section name where you want the blog link to appear. If you want a link to your blog on your main menu, select Store Home. Then click Add Link.
NOTE: To create a new Section first, learn how to Add a Section.
6. Type a name in the Name field. This is the name that will be displayed on your website.
7. Specify your link in the URL box. For example http://yourblog.wordpress.com
8. Add a description (optional).
9. Click Save.
To view the blog link on your website/store:
1. Click "View Your Store" in the upper right corner of your Workspace.
2. You will be taken to your website home page. The link to your blog should be visible from your home page menu.