is integrated with Canada Post, which allows merchants based in Canada to integrate Canada post shipping rates right from their workspace.
Setting up Canada Post shipping with your saves you time and money. The shipping rate is automatically integrated into your shopping cart during checkout, based on the weight of the items and the zip code entered by the customer, including delivery fees and pickup fees.
Before you can turn on Canada Post for your :
There are several steps you should ensure that you do before you can begin with Canada Post setup.
1) Get a Canada Post account:
If you don't have one already, first you will need to get a merchant account with Canada Post.
Contact Canada Post by calling 1 (866) 282-7173 or visit their website to create your account.
2) Notify :
Once you have an account, you will need to contact by emailing , to get Canada Post activated on your (this is a free service).
3) Set up your products
Canada Post is a weight-based system, therefore all products need to have a weight value to correctly calculate the shipping cost. You should ensure that each of your products has a weight value entered, AND that the "Charge shipping" option is set to "Yes" for each product. You can find these product fields within the "Add Variation" section of the product page.
Step-by-step guide to setting up Canada Post in your :
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings from the left menu.
3. Under Settings, select the Shipping tab.
4. Choose Use Canada Post as your shipping method, and enter your username, account number and password from your Canada Post account.
Note: If you do not see "Use Canada Post" as an option in your Shipping module, please contact to have it turned on for your site.
5. Enter your pickup address for Canada Post shipments.
How to ship and track your orders with Canada Post:
Once your is setup with Canada Post, your can get your products out to your customers quickly, with just a few clicks.
1. After a customer places an order, select “Fulfill Order” from the Order Details page.
2. Clicking “Fulfill Order” will generate a waybill number, and Canada Post will be automatically notified.
3. Once they are notified, Canada Post will arrange for your parcel to be picked up and delivered to the customer, as quickly as possible.
4. After your product is on its way, you can track it right from the Order Details page in your Workspace to see if it’s in transit or delivered.