On your domain control panel:
These first steps are to be done in the Control Panel of your domain name provider's website. The exact navigation of your domain name provider may be slightly different from these instructions.
1. Log into your domain hosting account with your User ID and Password. (example: GoDaddy.com)
2. If a subdomain record for the host 'www' exists, then delete it, else go to step 3
3. Add a subdomain 'www' as a CNAME record, pointing to 'lb.webware.io'
Step-by-step guide to Update the Domain Name on Your :
After you've completed the above steps, you need to set the domain name in your Workspace. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings, click Update Domain Name
3. Update the main domain name to your new domain name (ie www.yourstoredomain.com)
4. Click Apply Settings
In case you want further information please refer to: