This article is a further explanation of how it works for your customers.
How a Loyalty Program Works:
- Loyalty is a members-only feature. Only a customer who has created a login on your store can redeem and get points. Customers must be logged in while checking out.
[Image: Customers first sign up for your site]
- As an administrator, you will assign points to each product. Your customers will see details on the product page, showing how many points a product is worth.
[Image: In your Admin Workspace, you assign points for each product.]
[Image: Customers see the points allotted on the product page.]
- When a customer purchases a product, the rewards points will be credited to his/her account. Points are updated at checkout, based on order success only.
- Customers can view their points earned from their “My Account” page.
[Image: A customer's "My Account" page shows their points earned.]
- As an administrator, you can also manually add points to a customer from your Workspace.
[Image: Site administrators can add points for any customer.]
- Customers with rewards points are given the option redeem points at checkout. They can choose how many points to redeem for a purchase. The maximum number of points is based on the customer’s total available points, or the total purchase price, whichever is lower.
[Image: Redeeming points for purchase at checkout.]