In the "Policies" tab within Settings, you can enter the content to display to your customers in your PowerStore and in the footer of all emails you send to customers.
These Policies should also appear in the footer of your PowerStore.*
To set your policies and email footer:
1. Login to your PowerStore:
1.1 Go to yourstorename.powerstores.com/admin
1.2 Enter your login details and click "Login"
1.3 You will then be taken to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings from the left menu.
3. Within Settings, click the <strong">Policies link.
4. Enter the content for any of the following policies and emails. You can include source code, formatting, and links.
Terms and Conditions
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page to save all your policies information.
*NOTE: Currently some of our new themes do not support showing these policies in your website footer by default. If you are having trouble viewing your policies in your store, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the problem.