is now integrated with Delhivery, one of India’s fastest growing fulfilment and logistics networks. customers now have access to Delhivery’s shipping service right from their workspace.
Setting up Delhivery with your saves you time too. You won't need to configure any shipping rates or setup weight slabs (for example, 1kg = Rs. 100, 2kg = Rs.200, etc). The shipping rate is automatically integrated into your shopping cart during checkout, based on the weight of the items and the pin code entered. This shipping fee includes delivery fees and pickup fees.
Note that Delhivery is only available to our India-based clients.
Before you can turn on Delhivery for your :
There are several steps you should ensure that you do before you can begin with Delhivery integration.
1) Get a Delhivery account:
First, you will need to get a merchant account with Delhivery.
Contact Delhivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 (124) 6719500 to create your Delhivery account.
2) Notify :
Once you have an account, you will need to contact by emailing , to get Delhivery activated on your .
3) Set up your products
Delhivery is a weight-based system, therefore all products need to have a weight value to correctly calculate the shipping cost. You should ensure that each of your products has a weight value entered, AND that the "Charge shipping" option is set to "Yes" for each product. You can find these product fields within the "Add Variation" section of the product page.
Step-by-step guide to setting up Delhivery in your :
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings from the left menu.
3. Under Settings, select the Shipping tab.
4. Choose Use Delhivery as your shipping method, and enter your username, password, and API key from your Delhivery account.
Note: If you do not see "Use Delhivery" as an option in your Shipping module, please contact to have it turned on for your site.
5. Enter your pickup address for Delhivery shipments.
How to ship and track your orders with Delhivery:
Once your is setup with Delhivery, your can get your products out to your customers quickly, with just a few clicks.
1. After a customer places an order, select “Fulfill Order” from the Order Details page.
2. Clicking “Fulfill Order” will generate a waybill number, and Delhivery will be automatically notified.
3. Once they are notified, Delhivery will arrange for your parcel to be picked up and delivered to the customer, as quickly as possible.
4. After your product is on its way, you can track it right from the Order Details page in your Workspace to see if it’s in transit or delivered.