is now integrated with Fedex, the world's largest fulfilment and logistics networks. customers now have access to Fedex shipping rates right from their workspace.
Setting up Fedex with your saves you time and money. You won't need to configure any shipping rates or setup weight slabs (for example, 0-1 lb. = $0.99, 1-2 lb. = $1.49, etc). The shipping rate is automatically integrated into your shopping cart during checkout, based on the weight of the items and the zip/postal code entered. This shipping fee includes delivery fees and pickup fees.
Note that Fedex is only available to our USA and Canada-based clients.
Before you can turn on Fedex for your :
There are several steps you should ensure that you do before you can begin with Fedex integration.
1) Get a Fedex account:
If you don't have one already, first you will need to get a merchant account with Fedex.
Contact Fedex or visit their website to create your account.
2) Notify :
Once you have an account, you will need to contact by emailing , to get Fedex activated on your .
3) Set up your products
Fedex is a weight-based system, therefore all products need to have a weight value to correctly calculate the shipping cost. You should ensure that each of your products has a weight value entered, AND that the "Charge shipping" option is set to "Yes" for each product. You can find these product fields within the "Add Variation" section of the product page.
Step-by-step guide to setting up Fedex in your :
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings from the left menu.
3. Under Settings, select the Shipping tab.
4. Choose Use Fedex as your shipping method, and enter your account number, meter number, password, and API key from your Fedex account.
Note: If you do not see "Use Fedex" as an option in your Shipping module, please contact to have it turned on for your site.
5. Enter your pickup address for Fedex shipments.
How to ship and track your orders with Fedex:
Once your is setup with Fedex, your can get your products out to your customers quickly, with just a few clicks.
1. After a customer places an order, select “Fulfill Order” from the Order Details page.
2. Clicking “Fulfill Order” will generate a waybill number, and Fedex will be automatically notified.
3. Once they are notified, Fedex will arrange for your parcel to be picked up and delivered to the customer, as quickly as possible.
4. After your product is on its way, you can track it right from the Order Details page in your Workspace to see if it’s in transit or delivered.