You may want to order the products in your collection in a specific way. For example, you may wish to showcase specific products on the top of the page, such as "New Arrivals" or sale items. To re-order your products, you will need to edit your collection.
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Collections from the left menu.
3. Click the name of the collection you wish to edit.
4. The collection list shows all the products in a collection, in the order your customers will see them on the collection page.
With a Smart Collection, you can use the pull-down menu to select a filter to reorder the items in the collection.
Choose the order for your collection and click Save.
With Custom Collections, there are two ways to order your products:
1) You can use the pull-down menu to select another filter to reorder the items in the collection (see above), OR
2) You can manually reorder the products by dragging them up or down in the list.
Remember to click Save after you reorder products in the collection list.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.