You may wish to allow several people in your company access to your workspace, to fulfill orders, update product pricing, and more. You can create multiple logins by treating each user as a Customer.
User Rights Access Levels
There are four different access levels your members/customers can have on your site:
1) Client Admins: Full access to the entire Workspace, and ability to edit/add content (text & images) from the front-end in "View Your Store" mode.
2) Client Staff: Access to the following tabs in the Workspace:
- View Store > only the option to view the front-end, not to edit any content or images
3) Members: These are users who register on your . They can access:
- "My Account" page: view previous order history, and loyalty points (if applicable)
- "My Profile" page: view and edit basic info (email address, first name, last name, re-set password, and billing information)
4) Visitors: Visitors have no rights. Visitors are users who have made purchases on the site, but have not registered to become members. If a customer does not register, he/she does not see the "My Accounts" or "My Profile" pages and is listed as a Visitor.
For yourself and any others who you wish to access the Admin Workspace, each will be listed as a customer with either "ClientAdmins" or "ClientStaff" level access.
To create another Admin user within your organization, simply add that person as a customer, then set his/her Group to "ClientAdmins" or "ClientStaff", as described below.
To Edit Your Customers and Assign Rights:
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Customers from the left menu.
3. Here you will find a list of all your customers. Double-click on a name to view the member information.
4. Click Edit Member at the bottom of the box to edit, or Add Member to create a new member.
5. In the Group field, select the appropriate group using the pull-down menu. For full rights access to the Workspace, select "ClientAdmins" or "ClientStaff"
Group rights refer to the level of access members have in your Webware. See the top of this article "User Rights Access Levels" for a list of options and what rights are granted for each.
6. Click Save when finished.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.