A Discount Coupon is an effective marketing tactic to generate more sales and move merchandise. If you have a specific product or products you wish to offer a discount coupon for, you can use a product tag-based coupon to do this.
First, you will need to add the tags to the products you wish to include for this coupon.
1. Login to your Workspace
2. Click on Products from the left menu.
3. Within Products, click "Edit" on the product you wish to edit.
4. On the Edit Product Page, below Product Attributes, locate the text box titled "Product Tags". Enter or select your tags.
5. Click Save.
6. Continue the above steps for each product you wish to include for this discount.
Once you've got your products tagged, you're ready to create your discount coupon. Here are the steps:
1. If you haven't done so already, login to your (see above).
2. Click on Marketing from the left menu.
3. Within Marketing, select Coupons
4. Click Add a Coupon.
5. Coupon Name: Enter a name or click Generate to create a random sequence. In this case, we recommend creating a coupon name that is descriptive of what products you are offering, for example, "BlackTea10".
NOTE: Each coupon name should be unique.
6. Coupon Type: Enter an amount and select the options:
INR or % Percentage for how the discount is calculated.
the grand total, the subtotal, or shipping to determine what the discount applies to.
in the last field, select Tagged Products (because you want to allow this coupon for specific tagged products).
If you want to create a discount for your entire store, then select All Products.
7. Once you choose Tagged Products, you will then be asked to select the tag(s) you wish to allow for this coupon. A list of available product tags will be displayed. You may choose up to five product tags.
7. Coupon Details: Select the start date, end date, and number of uses.
8. Click Create Discount.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.