Webware hosts your store with your free domain: yourstore.webware.io. You can also migrate your own custom domain for your website
You will need to modify the settings with your domain name provider to migrate your domain. There are many domain name providers, such as Namecheap or GoDaddy.
On your domain control panel:
These first steps are to be done in the Control Panel of your domain name provider's website. The exact navigation of your domain name provider may be slightly different from these instructions.
1. Log into your domain hosting account with your User ID and Password. (example: GoDaddy.com)
2. If a subdomain record for the host 'www' exists, then delete it, else go to step 3
3. Add a subdomain 'www' as a CNAME record, pointing to 'lb.webware.io'
( Note : l = Lima and b = Bravo in the link 'lb.webware.io' )
4. Add a permanent redirect (HTTP 301) for the root domain, redirecting it to the 'www' subdomain (for example: http://yourdomain.com should redirect to http://www.yourdomain.com/)
Step-by-step guide to Update the Domain Name on Your website:
After you've completed the above steps, you need to set the domain name in your website Workspace. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your Workspace
2. Click on Settings, click Update Domain Name
3. Update the main domain name to your new domain name (ie www.yourstoredomain.com)
4. Click Apply Settings